I love the tutorial I am featuring today from Maddie of Domestic Anarchy..
The cutest Nap Mat made from vintage Sheets...
Here it is folded up sweetly..
Doesn't it look sweet and cozy.
- 19×45 inch vinyl nap mat
- Fabric of choice-– if using yard goods you will need 4 yards of fabric-– pre wash your fabric!
- Fusi-Boo (fusible quilt batting)– small pack 60×60 is more than enough
- 1 package bias trim to go with fabric of choice
- ¼ yard of 2 inch thick Nu-Foam if making optional pillow*
- 1 package 1.5 inch thick elastic to make optional security band*
- Walking foot for your machine if you have it
Full Tutorial Here.
Thanks for sharing Maddie!
Thanks for stopping by the Vintage Sheet Blog today. Find more tutorials by clicking on the tab at the top of the blog. Stay up to date with new tutorials by following me in one of the ways below.