It’s time for another weekend link up party where you link
up your homemade vintage sheet creations.
Sterling Pear is generously sponsoring our party this week with 3 fabulous prizes. Sterling Pear, the elegant holiday décor specialists, have unique holiday items like
as well as tree skirts, stockings, and table runners.
My good friend Janet is co-owner of Sterling Pear. She is generously offering 3 fabulous holiday design solution products for 3 different winners.
The first winner will choose a set of Mantle Clips. They come in several finishes and designs. These are Sterling Pears’ most popular product this year. The winner will choose from stock available.
The next winner will choose a wreath hanger that is the best solution for their door. They come in over the door and magnetic varieties. Choose from stock available.
The third prize winner will choose a set of garland ties. These are a great way to hang festive garland from your bannister or railing. They have a hidden wire to hold your garland secure. You can also use them as napkin rings. Genius! The winner will choose from colors available.
There are several ways to enter this week:
1. Go to the Sterling Pear website and see all the wonderful products. Leave a comment here to tell me your favorite Sterling Pear holiday decorating solution. (1 entry)
2. Visit the Sterling Pear Amazon.com store and like 3 different products. (1 entry)
3. Tweet or make a blog post about this Sterling Pear sponsored Link Up Party (1 entry each, please include a link to your post in the comment section)
4. Like Sterling Pear on Facebook. (1 entry)
5. Link up your vintage sheet creations. Link up to 3 items you have not linked to our prior link parties. (1 entry per item linked)
All entries must be in by 10 p.m. (PST) Monday, December 19th. Good luck!
Thank you to Janet and Sterling Pear for generously sponsoring our weekend link up party this week.