|Beautiful Vintage Photography by Simply Hue Designs|
1. Pocket Tissue HolderDon't leave home without your tissues.These would be perfect for a purse, carry-on, briefcase or diaper bag.
|From Suddenly I See|
2. Pillowcase Drawstring BagI need this bag to haul my dry cleaning. It would also work in a suitcase to bring home the dirty clothes. I'm a sucker for anything made from a pillowcase.
|Made by Ros from Sew Delicious as seen on Mollie Makes|
3. Vintage Sheet Camera StrapNot only does this camera strap look more comfortable that the one that comes with the camera, it's also much more pretty.
|Polaroids and Paislies|
4. Vintage Fabric Lined Picnic BasketI love picnics and I collect vintage picnic baskets. I love the idea of lining the basket with a pretty vintage sheet. Gotta love her picnic blanket, too.
|Smile and Wave|
5. Upcycled Fabric Beach BlanketBeach blanket from vintage sheets and a vintage chenille bedspread? Yes, please.
|One Crafty Momma|
6. Pillowcase BackpackI love this backpack made from a pillowcase. Genius!
|Simple Simon and Company|
7. Lined Pillowcase Market BagThere are a lot of amazing pillowcase market bag tutorials out there but I love this lined one that Cassandra makes. And, it has a pocket!
|Cass Can Sew|
8. Quilted Travel PillowI love roadtrips. I always seem to take a little nap on long journeys. I'm drooling over this vintage sheet covered quilted travel pillow.
9. Pillowcase Kindle CoverSpeaking of car trips, my family cannot leave the house without a Kindle. Susan's Kindle cover is absolutely gorgeous! And, she used a pillowcase. :)
10. Thrifted Sheet Eye MaskIf all that reading makes you tired, take a nap with a cute eye mask. I made this one for my niece's slumber party last year.
|Vintage Sheet blog|
11. Fabric Decorated Vintage SuitcaseI totally need a vintage suitcase so I can mod podge some vintage sheet scraps to it. Love this idea. I think that I need these shoes too. :)
|Oh So Lovely Vintage on Skunkboy|
12. Pillowcase Garment BagDon't like that yucky plastic stuff from the dry cleaners? This looks like a much better way to protect our clothes. Just pack the clothes in the garment bag inside the suitcase. Easy peasy.
13. Fabric Passport CoverMaybe you are going very very far away. Like, another galaxy. You may need a C3PO passport cover.
14. DIY Luggage Fabric Luggage Tag
Wherever you are going, you don't want to lose your luggage. I like this tutorial. The blog is not in English but the photos and instructions are easy to follow.
15. Embroidered Mug CoziesDon't leave home without your mug cozy. I love the embroidery and mini pom poms. So adorbs!
|Bev from Flamingo Toes on Lilluna|
16. State StuffieSo, wherever you go, don't forget to take your vintage sheets with you.